Really quick post about setting up cron to work with GLPI because I spent way to long trying to figure out something that should be extremely trivial.
First off, GLPI defaults to using a pseudo-cron routine which means no cron jobs get run unless users are interacting with the GLPI site. If your GLPI site is heavily used this wouldn't be a problem but in my case most users were interacting with GLPI via its email system. This means that emailed tickets were getting held up until users logged onto the GLPI site.
In Part 1 of my Small Business PBX setup I decided on using an open source Linux based PBX. The biggest player in this market is Asterisk but "out of the box" it isn't a turnkey solution. To fill this role there are several distributions which take Asterisk and package it along with various other features.
One of the shared hosting providers I have sites on experienced a particularly nasty crash last weekend that they attributed to a RAID array failure. They must not have been using a very fault tolerant RAID level because they lost their OS drive and had to reinstall from scratch. After they reinstalled whatever Linux version they run all but one of the sites was working. My Drupal site was experiencing "Unexpected errors" and none of the pages were working.
I'm in the process of setting up my first PBX at a company I work for! This article will serve as a reference for me and hopefully others looking to setup something similar. Before getting into all the details on the installation I'm first going to walk through the current network and telephony configuration. I'll then detail how I made
Lately I've been getting increasingly frustrated with Yahoo! It began when I started noticing random news snippets were inserted into half of my emails when I viewed them on my phone. Just recently I've noticed the search feature has been struggling to find messages when searching by Subject even though I could manually find them if I sorted by Subject.
One of the most useful features in Windows 7 is Libraries. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most painful to administer in a domain. In an ideal world you'd be able to use Group Policy to add or remove whatever library locations you desired. However Microsoft seems to have forgot about Libraries when they updated Group Policy for Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 as there is no Group Policy to control Libraries.